Sunday, February 17, 2013

Update on my life

I need to be a lot better at blogging. So here's a random life update.

1. The house-hunting front is still going strong. We're following some leads. It's like we're detectives or something. But no lease has been signed and I'm getting antsy. No shocker on that one.

2. London is in about 18 days I think. So less than 3 weeks, which is pretty crazy. I'm so excited to go. And--hey! All my ducks got in a row and submitted online, which is awesome. I'm not normally that on top of things. Deadlines really put a fire under your belly.

3. It's pretty weird being a repeat counselor. It's great, of course. But my new camp does not understand my sense of humor and it has to change. Because it gets awkward.

4. I ran into one of my professors at church today. It was really cool because she's a cool professor. But also really pretty alarming because it was so unexpected. Like, was I supposed to talk about school with her? I don't know. It was just one of those situations where I didn't know how to react.

5. Mom and Dad, I apologize in advance for my awful math grades. Bear with me for a semester and all the pain will be over.

6. Related to that, it's pretty dang awesome to know that you're in the right major. That's one of the many areas that God has really blessed me--clarity.

7. Every weekend comes too slowly and goes too fast. Why does A&M not celebrate every holiday? Come on, regents board. Would celebrating President's Day really be so awful?

8. Recently learned that hammocks do not, in fact, come with straps. So I will be making a trip to Academy in the near future.

Yep, there's my life as of mid-February. Welcome to my jumbled, blessed hot mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment