Monday, July 25, 2011

Embarrassing

I embarrass myself a lot. Not "Oh-my-gosh-toilet-paper-is-stuck-to-my-shoe" or "Shoot-the-guy-that-I-have-a-crush-on-knows-that-I-like-him" embarrassment. More like the "Oops-I-tripped-on-my-own-foot" or the "Sorry-for-not-being-able-to-coherently-make-words-when-I-get-excited" embarrassed. Little, insignificant things. Nothing catastrophic really ever happens in my life for me to get so embarrassed over that I need to go climb in a box in the corner for the next half century. Mostly, I just laugh at myself and other people think it's embarrassing that I tripped.

But I have come across some things that I have found fairly embarrassing that I'm going to share. Do not judge me when you read these.


1. I have found myself trying to impress the 14-year-old girl that I nanny/babysit/drive around. I'm trying to break this by not wearing any makeup around her. It's kind of working.

2. I've discovered that I'd really like to be fictional. I want people to read about me and think I'm interesting/cool/heroic/whatever.

3. I've also discovered how ridiculous the above two confessions are.

4. As shocking as it is, I'm becoming clumsier. Yeah. It's happening.

5. I'm scared out of my mind about getting my wisdom teeth taken out.

6. If I had all the money in the world, I would spend it on TOMS and a pair of glasses for every day of the week.

7. I know I've said this before, but I really want blue or green eyes.

8. My cousin and I are now reading the same books. He just turned 10 years old and is going into 4th grade. Yikes.

9. I look like a sleepy hobo in my student ID picture for A&M.


That is all.


I am...(not necessarily the same as during the 30 day challenge)

Listening to: "Miss Me" by Andy Grammer
Reading: "Lethal Warrior" by David Phillips
Procrastinating: Showering
Annoyed by: Being waitlisted for parking
Excited for: The Rangers game on Thursday that I'm going to

No comments:

Post a Comment