Sunday, December 11, 2011

Typical.

So last night after getting about half of my paper done for English, I went and hung out with friends for way later than I should have. When we went to Taco Bell at 1:30am, I knew that I probably wasn't making the best decision of my life. When I stayed up talking to a friend into the wee hours of the morning, I really knew that I should get to bed. In the back of my mind, I knew that my body would probably rebel against me in the next few days.

Unfortunately, I underestimated how fast my body was going to get mad at me. When my alarm went off for church this morning, the first thing I felt was the pounding in my temples and how it felt like my legs were full of jelly. When I finally got up--2 hours later--and stumbled to the bathroom, I learned that my stomach was really not happy and I'm a little afraid to eat anything at this point.

Naturally, this came when I'm going to be testing for almost 3 hours tomorrow and I still have a lot of studying to do. I should be writing my paper right now but I'm blogging. I know that I'll get everything done and I'll do my best on my tests, but the actual getting there? Especially when I'm getting there with a headache and stomachache? Not enjoyable.

At this point, I'm just praying to not be stressed. Tomorrow I have my two hardest finals and this paper is pretty important.

But how do you eat an elephant?

One bite at a time.

Phil. 4:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment