Tuesday, October 26, 2010

30 Random Facts

So, this 7th grade girl tagged me in a note on Facebook that had 30 random facts about herself and I was told to do it too and tag 30 people. I really don't want to put it on Facebook and annoy people with tagging 30 of them, so I figure my blog is a good place to list off my life instead. Here goes nothing...!

1. I make A LOT of lists. Have you noticed?
2. I think I could very well live at my church. Jesus, friends, family, large kitchen...
3. Jesus is the only thing/person I live for. There's nothing else worth breathing for.
4. Reading is one of the only tangible things that gets my through life. Without fictional worlds, I couldn't survive the real one.
5. If I could write for the rest of my life and not have to have any other responsibilities, I would be set. Write, write, write.
6. Music is what I need. Silence is SO not okay.
7. The awkward little toe next to my pinky toe is oddly disfigured.
8. I'm always hungry. It's a curse.
9. Ice cream makes the world go 'round
10. I've been to 5 other countries besides the US: England (briefly), The Dominican Republic, Mexico, Peru, and Kenya
11. VRBC Kenya trip 2010: most epic mission trip of my LIFE. I love all of you guys.
12. I love middle schoolers. They're great.
13. Llamas are my favorite animal.
14. I'm a horrible dancer. So, naturally, I do it all the time.
15. I secretly wish that I have superpowers.
16. I get hooked on book series all too easily.
17. Some of my favorite people are fictional.
18. I find my life funny. Life is so much better when you think about how funny it is.
19. I'm a Facebook addict. It's embarrassing.
20. Math is not my friend. Never has and never will.
21. Texas A&M is my DREAM school. I love it. GIG 'EM.
22. The first Whataburger was on my great-grandfather's property.
23. I recently found out that my grandfather was kind of a spy.
24. I'm allergic to Opti-Free contact solution.
25. My skype username, blog name, and Twitter name are all the same.
26. Bugs don't scare me--if I can squish it, I'm okay. However, snakes terrify me.
27. I LOVE THE TEXAS RANGERS. Life-long fan. What can I say?
28. Chinese food is my favorite.
29. My favorite song right now is "All of Creation" by MercyMe
30. I make lots of strange noises and say the word "janky" a lot.

Thar ya goe.

No comments:

Post a Comment