Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Appreciative

College makes you thankful for a lot of really random things. So here's a list of things that I love about home that college just doesn't quite have (in no particular order)

1. My parents. Completely irreplaceable. Totally amazing. Hilarious. Spoil me when I get home. I love them.

2. Familiar streets that I could drive with my eyes closed. I wouldn't. But I could.

3. A flood of memories with everywhere I go.

4. No game day traffic.

5. Less wait at restaurants every Saturday.

6. My church. There's just no place like VRBC.

7. A shower with real water pressure.

8. Tanner and Leslie.

9. Home cooked food and a real pantry.

10. Actually comfortable furniture.

11. Carpet.

12. My own room.

13. Old, embarrassing pictures all over the place.


I love, love, love college. But Dorothy nailed it: there's just no place like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment