Sunday, March 27, 2011

Cows, popcorn, and senioritis.

So, I've been literally staring at this government project since about 4:15 this afternoon. It's due on Wednesday and I've had absolutely no motivation to do it whatsoever. It's just kind of been one of those days. While the project has been sitting on my desk, I have...

1. Tried on my prom dress with shoes

2. Creeped all up and down Facebook

3. Changed my information and privacy settings on Facebook

4. Played that addicting snake game

5. Downloaded an app on my iTouch (which is kind of lame)

6. Looked on twitter for about an hour and got rid of people who tweeted too much

7. Played another game on my iTouch

All-in-all, I very unproductive afternoon as far as school work goes.

Now, I'm at my desk, thinking about how I really want some popcorn and how thirsty I am. In the meantime, there are cows near my house that keep mooing and I have yet to actually see one.

And I'm really tired because I stayed up until two in the morning because I wasn't tired then. So I cleaned my room instead of curling up in my bed. I still can't decide if that was a good idea or not.

To make matters more exhausting, it's been cloudy and rainy all day. All I've wanted to do is sleep, but I've had to do homework. But, with the amount I've done today, I might as well have slept.

Blogging right now is just another procrastination tool, seeing as I've exhausted twitter, Facebook, and my email. Now I'm going to try to get at least a small part of this project done. "Try" being the operating word in that sentence.

Well bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment