Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 25: First 10 songs that come up on my iPod

This is what happens when I put my iPod on shuffle.

1. Face Down--Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. Man, I haven't heard this song in probably forever. Dang. It was one of my favorites for a while I think. Weirdness.

2. Umbrella--Rihanna. Haha, nice. I think this is from the CD my aunt burned for me. I'm not a big fan of Rihanna, but I feel like I need her on my iPod just because she's Rihanna.

3. Unchangeable--ZOEgirl. Huh. I haven't listened to this in a while, but it's a great song. What a reassurance about our God.

4. Without Love--Hairspray. Oh man. I forgot I had this on here. Hilarious.

5. Try to Forget--Sons of Day. Pretty good song from a little band that's come to my church a couple times.

6. Breakdown--Relient K. One of the 39 songs I have from Relient K. Classic.

7. If My Heart Was a House--Owl City. I'm a fan of Owl City and this song is a really sweet, slow song.

8. Crayons Can Melt On Us For All I Care--Relient K. The song ended before I had a chance to finish typing the name. Check it out :)

9. Hey!--The Rocket Summer. From their newest album "Of Men and Angels". Awesome song.

10. (There's Gotta Be) More to Life--Stacie Orrico. Oh man. Pine Cove anyone? That's the girls' JAM.

Welcome to my iPod, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment