Monday, May 10, 2010

I'm meeting Rick Riordan on Thursday.

Waaaa-hoooooooooooooooo!!!! Love him. Why? Because the dude can write like nobody's business. Though I haven't read any of his adult stuff, his kids books (which I call "middle school boy books") are pretty stinkin' awesome. So here are a few things that I'd like to say/ask one of my favorite authors but probably won't have time to.
**Note: If you know little-to-nothing about the Percy Jackson series and you're reading this, you will be extremely confused. Don't say I didn't warn you.

1. Percy Jackson might be one of the best heroes ever. Way to make an awesome character.
2. Did you intend to make PJATO (Percy Jackson and the Olympians) a lot like Harry Potter?
3. I've always loved Greek mythology. Now I love it about a bijillion times more.
4. My friend always argues with me that the Titans are better than the gods. And I've beaten him in all our arguments. Thank you for equipping me with that knowledge.
5. What did you think of the movie? Because I hated it.
6. You did a great job explaining stuff in your new book (The Red Pyramid). I don't think many people know a lot about Egyptian mythology.
7. Sadie and Carter Kane (in the new series) make me laugh.
8. I'm proud of myself; I'm starting to notice things that will make the series. I have learned. :)
9. You rock.
10. What was the inspiration/source of putting the name Linley in The Red Pyramid? That cop must be awesome. :)

So this is a short one. Mostly I'm just super pumped about Thursday when the dude is going to sign my book!! Aww yeah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment