Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 11: Favorite TV shows

Okay. You aren't allowed to judge me. That's our deal that you and I are going to make. I tell you my favorites shows and you don't judge me. Okay. And they aren't in any particular order.

1. The Bachelor. D-R-A-M-A. And, this will sound heartless, but I don't watch it because I want to see Johnny and Sally fall in love and get married. Nope, I watch it because I love the cat fights, the backstabbing, and the rejection. I mean really. What girl or guy wants to put themselves through that? I watch it for entertainment, not because I'm emotionally invested in it.

2. Survivor. That show is just so INTENSE. Plenty of drama, but I watch it for the thrill. I wish I was strong enough to do live off of rice and fish for 39 days.

3. Castle. This is one of my two shows with actors and actresses. Richard Castle shadows homicide detective Kate Beckett for his book series and together they solve crimes. I love it.

4. CSI. The original--not NY or Miami. I love all the characters and the murder and I like trying to figure out the whodunnit. It's intense and mysterious and awesome.

5. The Amazing Race. Talk about stressful. These show will literally keep you on the edge of your seat throughout the whole season. Eleven teams of two race around the world doing ridiculous tasks and getting very little sleep.

6. American Idol. An American favorite. How can you not like it?

That's my TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment