Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 13: Goals

This is an obnoxiously broad topic that has about a million different ways it could go. Goals for education, goals for family, goals for...life. So I'll do all of the above. And more. Stick with me, because this will be a long and scatterbrained posted.

1. Make someone laugh every day

2. Notice something new about God every day

3. Be a published author

4. See A&M play in a major bowl

5. Get married

6. Have a kid named Jesse

7. Go to Italy and eat spaghetti there

8. Go back to Kenya

9. See Ben Rector in concert

10. Be a middle school English teacher

11. Be friends with people I wouldn't normally be friends with

12. Lose 5 pounds before prom

13. Keep in touch with my friends from high school and make a ton of new friends in college

14. Laugh every day

15. Blog almost every day

16. Be as much as an A&M fan as possible

17. Find new music that few people have ever heard of

18. Read the Bible every day

19. Be exempt from all my finals

20. Continue to love reading

21. Be a better cook

22. Not lose things so much

A lofty list, I know. But what can I say? I'm ambitious. Generally.

No comments:

Post a Comment