Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 10: Something I'm afraid of

Right now, I'm afraid of a lot of things. So don't be freaked out by this long list. I warned you.

1. A&M changing their mind after they see how badly I did on my math placement test and not letting me attend the school.

2. Not being able to find a place to stay at the New Student Conference in June

3. Not knowing when it's time to sign up for Fish Camp and Impact (A&M's Christian fish camp)

4. Getting lost on campus

5. Not knowing what classes to take

6. Not having any friends

7. Not getting involved

8. Having awful suite mates

9. Not making any friends

10. Becoming a fat lard and gaining the freshman 15

11. Flunking out because the classes are too hard

Yeah. You can say I'm scared to go to college. I know it will be this great adventure and once I get everything figured out it'll be awesome. But getting everything figure out is just terrifying. I feel like I'm drowning in deadlines.

So here's a pettier list of things that scare me:

1. Snakes. Snakes, snakes, snakes.

2. Compound fractures of bones

3. Being on the highway and missing my exit

4. Running out of gas on a busy road

I'm a scaredy cat. Meh.

"The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." --Deuteronomy 31:8

Okay, okay, God. Got it.

No comments:

Post a Comment