Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 9: A favorite picture of your best friend

It's hard because I can't pick just one friend or just one picture. That's not to say, by any means, that I'm overflowing with friends and can't imagine only picking one friend. I try to keep a pretty tight circle of friends who I'm really close to. But when I'm close to them, I'm really close to them.

Meet Paige. She's an aspiring doctor, learner, one of the most spiritually mature people I know, absolutely hilarious, goofy, can mimic a Wisconsin accent perfectly, and is an avid fan of the University of North Carolina, which is the school she is probably going to go to next year. Paige and I have found that every time we're together, we take
a picture. It never fails. It's corny and ridiculous, but it's us. And most of them aren't necessarily serious pictures.

I love Paige and think she's one of the strongest people I know. Now for the pictures...





I'm on the left and she's on the right in both of these. Hey boys--aren't we pretty? Hehe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment