Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 20: Nicknames

I have several nicknames--there's a lot you can do with "Linley"--and I have several friends and family members to give me those nicknames.

Sissy--What Tanner called me for years.

Niney--My little sister couldn't say my name, so that's what she called me for a long time.

Ninley--An evolution nickname that came from Leslie. She was able to say the second L but not the first one. Very strange.

Nin/Ninster--They're pretty much the same thing. Nin is a nickname for a nickname and those came from my dad.

Sweet Ninster--My dad.

Sweet 'n' Sweet Ninster--Dad

Sweet 'n' Sweet--The final product. Now that's pretty much all he calls me.

Linners--Product of Kirstin, Haley, Meredith, and Shaylee.

Liney--That's what happens when I type my name too fast and that's what my friend Paige calls me.

Pippah--Tanner's strange nickname for me.

Amira--Long story. The things that happen in Kenya...Name courtesy of Mary Beth.

Linnerly--My dear friend Sarah

Now for my nicknames for other people:

Fafie--Tanner

Shaylee--Zaylee, Docta Zaugg, Humpercup (long story)

Kirstin--Kirsty

Paige--Tejjy, Tej, The Pummonator, PT, Pe-Te

Haley--Hales

Leslie--Bean

Tannah--Banana

Mary Beth--Tut Tut

Holly--Howwy

Parker--Jug Jug

Dad--Tick Tick

Mom--Mam Mam, Mudder

There you have it.

1 comment: