Monday, August 1, 2011

Ugh.

Thorns in my side:

1. My impending illness (sore throat, headaches, lack of appetite, headache, weakness)

2. The fact that the lot that I now have a permit for at A&M seemingly does not exist. 

3. I have not paid for said lot but I have a permit for it. What?

4. My room looks like a store threw up in it. 

5. I only have 2 more weeks to get my wisdom teeth out, get a hair cut, get all my dorm stuff, to say goodbye to everyone, and to get all my school supplies.

6. I recently found out that my dorm does not have wifi. 

7. I have to find a replacement babysitter for the family I've been nannying all summer by Friday.

8. I still need to go clothes shopping because my current wardrobe will find me no cute boys in College Station.

9. Ibuprofen does not, in fact, stop all headaches. 

10. I've started reading 3 books this summer and have not finished any of them.

11. I will not have the book I've been writing finished by the time I go to school. Consider that goal a fail. 

12. The lowest high temperature for the week is 106. I like heat, but I don't like feeling as if my buns are going to burn off.


So, I'll leave off with this and hope I get some sleep tonight.


"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, shall guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment