Sunday, April 24, 2011

The anvil has been removed from my chest.

Yep, I am officially done with Dostoyevsky's Crime and Punishment. I had a great Easter. Toby Turner had a 7 minute video blog today. It's currently storming outside. Tomorrow I get to hand in an essay. My bed is really comfortable. It's a decent hour. I'm wearing a t-shirt representing one of my favorite singers. Tomorrow is the only day this week I have to be at school before 11:30. The Rangers swept Kansas City this weekend.

Yeah, you could say that I am a very happy girl right now.

A VERY HAPPY GIRL.

Right now, in this moment, I could stay happily. I don't have any major stress (for the moment) and this week will be incredibly chill. I am so content.

I realize that I'm not really saying anything of substance right now. I just thought you should know that I'm in a good place emotionally and spiritually. God has been so good. It takes a crazy, stressful, and overwhelming week to remind you how blessed you truly are. And when you sit back and look at your finished work, you feel satisfied. When you hear the rumble of thunder, you feel comfortable. When you listen to one of your favorite songs, you feel great.

When you read those last three sentences, you feel a a judgement coming on about how corny I am.

Don't judge me.

This is what happens when I've been freaking out from writing a seven page essay and I finish it: complete nonsense.

So, good night. Sorry you had to read my terrible ramblings about nothing. Welcome to my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment