Sunday, April 3, 2011

Gah.

I have to get to at least page 200 tonight in East of Eden.

I have to take notes over a reading about Congress because I have to make up a quiz that I missed on Friday.

I have to clean up my room.

I have a sunburn because I sat out and read for an hour and didn't put on sunscreen.

I have skin irritations because of my sunburn.

I have an overflow of things to write about in my book that I'm working on and no time to write

I have prom in 6 days.

I have no time for anything but I pretend like I do.

I have mastered the skill of procrastinating and paying the price for it.

I have become an intense Facebook creeper.

I have to get rid of some of those embarrassing pictures of myself on my photobooth app.

I have too many insignificant problems that are cropping up.

I have a mom who thankfully takes care of all my stuff as pertaining to senior parties and whatnot.

I have become addicted to Taylor Swift even though she hasn't been very helpful lately.

I have almost kicked the biting-my-nails habit.

I HAVE TO GO ACTUALLY DO WORK NOW. SO BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment