Thursday, April 14, 2011

Too much tumbling around in my noggin right now.

Right. See the title of this post to know what I'll be ranting about. Or just writing about. In detail. In a rant-like fashion. Anyway.

1. Piano recital. Okay, angst. So crafty forms of trickery (and my inability to pay attention to facts during a conversation) has led to the discovery of where the venue for the recital will be. And after many arguments between Ben and me, we have not reached a conclusion. Anticlimactic, I know. But I don't want them there because I know that I'll royally screw up in front of them, thus ruining my senior recital. However, Ben's argument is that he wants to come support a friend and that he genuinely wants to watch me play. Despite my protests. And my desires. And my better judgement. Should I think it's sweet that my friends want to be bored out of their brains to support me or annoyed by the fact that they won't take no for an answer? Color me conflicted.

2. Josh Hamilton. If you've read my bloggy blog before, you know how intensely in love I am with him. He was injured on Thursday because the stupid 3rd base coach told him to run home when it was a terrible idea. Now he's out for 6-8 weeks. When I told my yankee-fan prom date (yeah, I slow danced with a yankees fan. It's as gross as it sounds.) that, he said "Woo-hoo! Hamilton's out :)". I could've cheerfully punched him in the face. That was Tuesday. I have been shunning him since then. Maybe I'm acting like a 12 year old, but I don't really care. You insult my boy, you insult me.

3. Graduation parties. So many parties. So little time.

4. iPhone 4. I was supposed to get it in March. Then I was supposed to get it this week. Now I'm not getting it until June. Sweet.

5. Senioritis. It's killing me. For real. I have no motivation for anything pertaining to high school right now. Or probably ever again.

6. Scholarships. I need 4 letters of recommendation by next Tuesday at the latest. I need to write 3 essays. I need to not procrastinate so much. I need to stop blogging and write an essay.

Okay. I'm done. I feel better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment