Monday, May 2, 2011

Belated goal. Blog Er'ryday May.

So you might remember my fail of a 30 day blog challenge a few months ago. The idea of the challenge was to blog every day--not just whenever I felt like blogging. That kind of defeated the purpose. I've never been good with following directions that weren't vital.

Yes, I realize that I'm rambling.

Anyways, I have decided to make my own blog challenge to consistently blog every day for all of May, which I'm calling Blog Er'ryday May. Because I'm such a gangsta. You know, those white girls in the middle-upper class. So gangsta. Watch out for my crew and me. We'll cut you. I make that threat all the time. Have I followed through with it? Nope. My cutting someone consists of slapping them weakly because I don't actually want to hurt anyone. That would be mean.

This is how I blog after I watch Toby Turner on Youtube, apparently. If you don't know who Toby Turner is, I would highly recommend you look him up. He's hilarious.

Alright, this idea of blogging every day with a catchy name for this daily blog was inspired by my friend Sarah. Check out her blog too! http://sincerelysarahliz.blogspot.com/ and I really liked that idea of self-driven blogging with your own topics that come to you in the spur of the moment. Then at the end of every day, she had a consistent count of something. So I'll do that too, because it sounds cool.

Today's post? Explaining the next posts for the rest of May. Kind of a strange topic: blogging about blogging. Roundabout? Yes. So here's where we begin, blog readers (should any readers exist). With a potential misadventure.

And now for the constants:

I am...

Listening to: "For the First Time" by The Script.
Looking forward to: Tomorrow's field trip to a Renaissance Festival with the middle school I student teach at.
Procrastinating: Taking a shower.
Thinking about: How the dentist was rough with my teeth and now they hurt.
Wondering: If Rick Riordan's Throne of Fire is going to be good. It's coming out tomorrow!
Reflecting over: "Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7

No comments:

Post a Comment