Wednesday, May 11, 2011

BEM Day 10: GOT 'EM.

Remember yesterday when I said that I was nervous about getting/not getting this scholarship from my church that I really wanted?

Turns out God just took care of that!

Yes, I did get the scholarship. I was one of four students who it was awarded to (I really want to know who else got it...). It is just such an overwhelming sense of relief to know that part of my college is being paid for. God's got a master plan. Ah, it just feels so good to know that I got it.

So, God, thank you. Even in this gloomy weather and stressful time in my life, there is always reason to rejoice, a fact that I frequently forget. I have been blessed so many times over. The past few weeks and the upcoming few weeks are going to be stressful out of my mind. I only have about 2 more weeks of high school left, which is terrifying but really exciting too.

But today is a good day because it is a day that the Lord has made. And all God's people said...AAAA-MEN!


I am...

Listening to: "Ghost" by Parachute
Looking forward to: 180 tonight
Procrastinating: Taking a small nap
Thinking about: How it's my second-to-last 180 ever
Wondering: Who else got the scholarship...
Reflecting over: That today was crafted by the One who has perfect workmanship

1 comment: