Saturday, May 7, 2011

BEM Day 6: Too much is happening.

So I just got this massive packet of stuff from A&M. It gave me a bunch of information about my New Student Conference, which is where I sign up for classes and get my student ID and a sports pass and all that stuff.

The packet thoroughly overwhelmed me. Now I'm stressing out because I've got just too much happening. Thankfully, the conference is early in the summer, so I get a lot of that out of the way before I go to college.

But this whole pre-NSC/college situation has me all freaked out.

Uh, hello again angst. You have returned with a vengeance.

So, this will be a short post, but if you guys could pray for me while I try to make sense of all of this nonsense, that would be fantastic. Because I'm just stressing a lot and feeling really overwhelmed about life and this wild transition that I'm about to undergo.


I am...

Listening to: "Feels So Right" by Matt Wertz
Looking forward to: Being done with NSCs
Procrastinating: Cleaning my room
Thinking about: How college has me all freaked out
Wondering: If the rest of my life will be this stressful
Reflecting over: The freedom I'm going to feel when all of this is taken care of

No comments:

Post a Comment