Friday, May 20, 2011

BEM Day 19: 19 irrelevant thoughts

1. Being 19 years old is really awkward. Why? Because you aren't the cool "Wow, you're 18!" but you aren't the "Wow...you're 20." oldness yet. You're the weird middle phase.

2. I'd really like to see Harry Potter 7 part 2 before the Rapture.

3. I'll be that college student buying books for middle school boys.

4. When I told my friend that I'd never broken a bone, he didn't believe me because of how clumsy I am.

5. My obsession with Parachute hasn't ended yet

6. I need Chacos. Right now.

7. This is the fourth battery my phone has had. Something is clearly amiss with my phone.

8. I always miss 11:11 and can, therefore, never make a wish. I always look at 11:12

9. If I hear someone throwing up, I will probably throw up too

10. Pens have a knack for disappearing

11. Having to take just one final is embarrassing

12. I'll be 20 years old in 6 months

13. I'm in the yearbook 7 times this year. That's a win.

14. Senior year has flown by

15. I want to be in an anti-gravity room at some point in my life

16. I will still be on this earth in 24 hours. The Rapture will probably not happen.

17. Songs that change halfway through either work out really well or not at all

18. If I could change one thing about my appearance, it would be changing my eyes from brown to green

19. I've never been able to do a cartwheel


I am...

Listening to: "American Secrets" by Parachute
Looking forward to: Still May 22nd
Procrastinating: Cleaning my bed off...and showering
Thinking about: Everything I need to get before college
Wondering: When I'm going to learn how to do laundry
Reflecting on: The promises of God

No comments:

Post a Comment