Tuesday, May 17, 2011

BEM Day 16: Parachute post

Now that I've had about 24 hours to listen to "The Way It Was" as much as I possibly can, I want to give you, reader, an initial rating of my favorite songs so far. YOU should check them out. They're kind of like The Script but distinctly their own too. Anyways, here is my list of all the songs in order of my favorites. I love all of them, but, of course, I have my favorites. Here we go.

1. What I Know

2. White Dress

3. Forever And Always

4. Kiss Me Slowly

5. You And Me

6. Halfway

7. Something To Believe In

8. American Secrets

9. Philadelphia


So, I'm going to just refer to the songs by their initials but in order. So don't get confused.

WIT and WD are constantly changing positions. I really can't decide. FAA is that really sad song...but I'm obsessed with it. It's been stuck in my head all day. KMS is a sweet, sweet song. I so love that song. YAM (haha, yam...anyways) is about stealing things but it just sounds so good. Halfway is a great, upbeat song. It comes best after FAA because it lightens the mood. STBI was the first song from this album that I heard. It holds a special place in my heart. AS is the longest and pretty diverse. The mood changes in the last two minutes and I love that. It's good texture. Philadelphia is a slow, sweet song that I really like, but isn't the best.

Parachute, it hurts my soul that you aren't coming to Texas at all this summer. But I have already recorded the Leno show with you on it. Please, Thursday, get here now. I need to watch the guy I've waffled with be on national TV. Remember that magic moment, Will?

I'm SO creepy.


I am...

Listening to: "White Dress" by Parachute (wow, shocker)
Looking forward to: Senior skip day next Tuesday
Procrastinating: Writing thank you cards...and showering
Thinking about: How terribly creepy I am
Wondering: How I don't like poetry but am good at writing it. Maybe it's because I have so much angst
Reflecting over: Compliments. They really can improve someone's day

No comments:

Post a Comment