Wednesday, May 4, 2011

BEM Day 3. Suddenly overwhelmed.

So, I thought that I would have a chill night. I'm not taking an AP test in the morning. Senior year only has 21 days left in it. Life is good. No stress, right?

Wrong.

My mom informed me today that I would need to get all my pictures organized and put on a disk. It's 11:57 now. She told me this at about 10 tonight. Great, thanks Mom. So that's what I've been up to. And then I have a math quiz tomorrow and homework (since when do I have homework?). Life all of a sudden got a little crazy with all this senior stuff.

Color me overwhelmed.

On an more upbeat note, my friend finally posted a video to my Facebook page--something he's been promising to do for about 4 months now. His excuse was that he was in a cast and couldn't, therefor, hold a camera. Lame. But he got out of the cast and posted this hilarious video to my profile. If you happen to be friends with me on the book of faces, check it out. Then you will understand why he and I are friends. And today during 180, we had a great worship session. I love 180.

But now that it is slightly past midnight and I have a quiz to study for, I shall end this post before the ramblings become even more painful.

I am...

Listening to: "Fight Another Day" by Brandon Heath
Looking forward to: Being done with graduation party stuff
Procrastinating: Studying for my quiz
Thinking about: How comfortable my bed is and how I'm excited for sleep
Wondering: How did senior year go so impossibly fast?
Reflecting over: The song "Jesus Paid It All". Good stuff, right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment