Tuesday, May 31, 2011

BEM Day 27: 4, 3, 2, 1

Countdowns can be misleading, scary, amazing, exciting, gut wrenching, wonderful...and everything in between. I only have 4 more days until I am a CHS graduate. This, I assure you, is mind blowing. So here's a small countdown of other things...

4 more days of being a high school students

3 more months until I'm in college

2 more days until I have to have my complete summer schedule to the people I'm babysitting for the next month and a half

1 final to take

And there you have it. Weird.


I am...

Listening to: "Mess I Made" by Parachute (stop judging me)
Looking forward to: Being done with high school
Procrastinating: Writing thank you cards...bleh
Thinking about: Summer plans
Wondering: How I'm supposed to have plans for every day this summer for these 2 kids I'm babysitting for...
Reflecting over: How my life is about to drastically change and that I'll need to lean on God like never before

No comments:

Post a Comment